Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Talking to a financial advisor while living abroad

Options
  • 22-06-2021 2:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I'm currently living abroad and looking for options to talk to a financial advisor at BOI about my savings in my account at home. Does BOI offer a way to do this through zoom or Skype or anything, rather than a long distance phone call?
    Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

alrightdee wrote: »
    I'm currently living abroad and looking for options to talk to a financial advisor at BOI about my savings in my account at home. Does BOI offer a way to do this through zoom or Skype or anything, rather than a long distance phone call?
    Any help appreciated.
    Hi Alrightdee,

Thanks for reaching out to us here today on Boards.ie.

For the best advice on the right savings product for you, it would be best to link in with our colleagues on +35314044000, one of our colleagues can certainly advise on this. We're afraid we would not have the facility to arrange Zoom or Sykpe calls for this. 

We hope this helps.

Thanks,
    Richard

Advertisement