Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield Hours Played

Options
  • 22-06-2021 2:11pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Ive always dipped in and out of BF games over the years but with the current huge influx of players to BF4 on PC its a great time to be playing it.

I checked my origin library lastnight to check time played and it threw up a few surprises but eh kind of embarrassing how much ive played them over the years.

BF4 676 hrs
    BF1 555 hrs [be mad if it was 666 :P]
    BF3 395
    BFV 326
    BC2 268

Im not really surprised with BF4, after a really dodgy launch and 18+ months of frustrating gameplay DICE LA eventually turned it around with massive changes to the netcode, the rest as they say is history.

BF1 surprised me sort of as i really dislike features like horses,elite troops,train/behometh for the losing team, noob sniper sweet spot mechanic to name a few but overall it is a very enjoyable game.

Both BF3 and BC2 i hours really surprised me, i was sure i played more but looking back at the timeframe there was so many more great fps games i was playing too at the time.

Id hate to see my hours in BF2 though :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Get your BF2 stats here

https://www.bf2hub.com/home/players.php

Will do mine later :o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

BF2 (PC) - Unknown - I'd say around 500+. Couldn't get me off that game
    BF 1943 (PS3) - approx 100 hrs
    BC2 (PS3) - 150+ hrs I'd imagine
    BF3 (PS3) - 806 hrs and 37 mins - my personal favourite
    BF4 (PS4) - 676 hrs and 5 mins
    BF1 (PS4) - about 60 hrs tops - lost interest
    BF5 (PS4) - 0 - didn't have any interest in WW2 shooters :/

1942 Unknown
    BFV Unknown
    BF2 707
    2142 Unknown
    BC2 Unknown
    BF3 337
    BFH 51
    BF4 549
    BF1 58
    BF5 21

Unknown shows in Origin as less than an hour for some reason, disc games i had added via support tickets. Except Vietnam which you couldnt for some gamespy related reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

BF V - 1004
    BF 1 - 1027
    BF 4 - 937
    BF 3 - 419
    BF 2 - Less than an hour ( bull****, we even played ( and lost most if not all :D ) clanwars in BF2 )

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

BFV - 56 hours
    BF1 - 14 hours
    BF4 - 212 hours
    BF:BC2 - 198.6 hours

I'd wonder what my hours for 1942:Desert Combat was?
    dreamers75 wrote: »
    Get your BF2 stats here

https://www.bf2hub.com/home/players.php

Will do mine later :o
    Due to the underscore, it doesn't think I ever existed :/

• Advertisement

the_syco wrote: »
    BFV - 56 hours
    BF1 - 14 hours
    BF4 - 212 hours
    BF:BC2 - 198.6 hours

I'd wonder what my hours for 1942:Desert Combat was?

Due to the underscore, it doesn't think I ever existed :/

Throw 2 hours onto your BF4 playtime, how many planes did you take down on Karelia last night I gave you enough ammo :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

466 hours on BF4, 880 kills with the repair robot!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭Homelander

BFV - 224

BF1 - 196

BF4 - 340

Even though I played BF4 the most I'd say Battlefield 2 and BF1 were my favorite experiences. Also when I played BF4 it was more or less the main game I played, with BF1 and BF5 I also played a lot of other online games at the time.

BFV was a pretty weak/generic WW2 game from a design POV but the gameplay was excellent and I had a lot of fun with it once I got over that. If the full game was of the same quality as the pacific expansion from the start I would've played it a lot more.

Advertisement