Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Money In The Bank 2021 (Contains Spoilers)

Options
  • 22-06-2021 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38,452 ✭✭✭✭

1920px-Money_in_the_Bank_%282021%29.png

The first PPV since Mania 37 to take place in front of a live crowd and outside of the state of Florida taking place on Sunday 18th July from Dickies Arena in Forth Worth Texas live on the WWE Network

Match card

Ricochet vs. John Morrison (with The Miz) vs. Riddle vs. AJ Styles or Randy Orton or Drew McIntyre vs. four more TBA- Money in the Bank ladder match for a world championship match contract

Asuka vs. Naomi vs. Alexa Bliss vs. Nikki Cross vs. four more TBA- Money in the Bank ladder match for a women's championship match contract

Bobby Lashley (c) (with MVP) vs. Kofi Kingston (with Xavier Woods)- Singles match for the WWE Championship

Rhea Ripley (c) vs. Charlotte Flair- Singles match for the WWE Raw Women's Championship

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,182 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Becky in the Bank. I think she'll be the final qualifier.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,712 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

How many are in the ladder matches 6 or 8?

Morrison winning would be new and he needs some push since his return imho

Arguably the worst looking MITB in its history...

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1415785198357254145

• Registered Users Posts: 29,133 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I didn't realise Natalya was added and now Tamina? Why are they both in it? They have the tag titles and at least 1 team on Raw that could fight them and they just lost to Shotzi and Tegan on Smackdown, so why aren't they defending them instead?

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭daithi1989

There was a backstage segment on Raw a few wks back where people were saying “if one of the competitors gets injured, who takes their spot”… I’m hoping this will be followed up on to get some “Man” into the MitB match, ala Foley at the Rumble a few yrs. back!

• Advertisement

One annoying thing about tweets not showing up, apart from them not showing up is the fact we get that "you are leaving boards" warning page when you click on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,452 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

John Morrison for the men's

A returning Becky for the women's

• Registered Users Posts: 31,717 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

I’d say Liv Morgan for the women’s.

Some tweets show up

The Usos to challenge for the SmackDown tag titles on the kickoff show

• Advertisement

Yeah saw the tweet and sorry if you thought that was aimed at you. Just was pointing out that stupid "you are leaving" page. Even got it when clicking on a link to a boards post that was posted before the Great Migration

I wish they'd just roll it back.

Very face heavy men's match.

Surely Alexa can just magic her way to the top of the ladder. Lights go out, come back on and Alexa is sitting on top with briefcase in hand.

Yes it's not great so far the new layout especially when on the mobile

PPV Card

Smackdown Tag Team Titles (Kickoff) Rey and Dominik Mysterio (c) vs. The Usos

Universal Championship Roman Reigns (c) vs. Edge

WWE Championship Bobby Lashley (c) vs. Kofi Kingston

Men's Money in the Bank Ricochet vs. John Morrison vs. Riddle vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Big E vs. Kevin Owens vs. Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Seth Rollins 

Raw Women's Championship Rhea Ripley (c) vs. Charlotte Flair 

Women's Money in the Bank Asuka vs. Naomi vs. Alexa Bliss vs. Nikki Cross vs. Liv Morgan vs. Zelina Vega vs. Natalya vs. Tamina

Raw Tag Team Championship AJ Styles & Omos (c) vs. The Viking Raiders 

Will they try and have a crowd pleasing moment? Though apart from Edge and maybe Liv, who will the fans get behind? Big E?

Possibly. Of course there's also the moments they think would please crowds, like Natalya winning.

Although looking at the men's match, apart from Drew I think any of those guys winning would go over well.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

They could have Morrison win it, then eventually lead to Miz saying Morrison should give him the briefcase since he already cashed it in twice etc . Then you have them break up and Morrison getting a small push or Miz costing him the cash in?

I'm hoping Becky takes out Natalya or Tamina (or both) backstage and takes their spot. There is no-one in that match I'm interested in seeing as a MITB holder.

• Advertisement

Has Bianca any match for her title with Bayley out and she beat Carmella?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,452 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

12am- pre show

1am-4am- main show

Seth winning and then cashing immediately on Edge would be great. Think John Morrison will win it though

Charlotte to pull a Royal Rumble by losing the title match but getting added to the MitB match?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Ridley

Just don't have Kingston win then have McIntyre cash in plz.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,004 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

I’ve seen the Becky tweet and honestly I thought “it’s a tweet like mania night 2” because it’s fine once but twice, it’s a case of the joke isn’t funny after the first go. Anyway, Becky is trending in Ireland on Twitter and I’ve seen a picture posted by someone in the crowd. It’s interesting is all I’ll say.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,138 ✭✭✭ThePott

I think if she was turning up there's no way she'd tweet that.

Most likely. Although in all fairness to Becky you wouldn’t think she had a kid seven months ago or at all looking at that picture. She’s never looked better and the orange hair is gone which is a plus.

• Advertisement

I was the same because it would be way too obvious. I mean it’s not a stretch to say she’s there because Seth is competing but I don’t know.

Advertisement