Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Release equity from property as cash?

Options
  • 22-06-2021 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Im just wondering if someone might be able to shed some light? I have an apartment in the city centre Dublin worth 320,000 with no mortgage on it. Can I release 100 k say as cash to buy some land . CCan I apply to do this ?
    Thanks a lot.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Megan

R.Byrne5 wrote: »
    Im just wondering if someone might be able to shed some light? I have an apartment in the city centre Dublin worth 320,000 with no mortgage on it. Can I release 100 k say as cash to buy some land . CCan I apply to do this ?
    Thanks a lot.
    Good morning R.Byrne5,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on Boards.ie.

For the best help with your query, please contact our Mortgage Team on 016113333. They are available from 9am-5pm Monday-Friday. One of my colleagues will be happy to help.

I hope this information helps.

Many thanks,
    Megan

Advertisement