Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NBA tickets

Options
  • 23-06-2021 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭

Looking to purchase a ticket for someone to go to an NBA game in NYC early next year. Obviously its early yet but does anyone know where the best site to buy them from is and when they go on sale? TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,706 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

The season starts on 19. October.

Looking to go myself in December (won't be cheap lol)

AFAIK it's all handled through Ticketmaster: https://www.ticketmaster.com/nba

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭someyoke

There's a lot of people who have season tickets that advertise on Craigslist for games they're going to miss. Usually offer a reasonable price.

If in or around new York go see the nets, not the Knicks;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,345 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

I’ve no particular interest in basketball but when in NY in I think 2019 I got knicks tickets at the box office in MSG a couple of days before the game. Cant remember the price but think it was about 100 dollars each. Right up in the gods but good view. They played the Bucks if memory serves.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,706 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Gonna be seeing Wizards @ Knicks on Xmas Day!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 melven100

It's an old topic, just want to share my experience. I just used the link on official team website. It was in LA. Any problems to get a ticket even a couple days before the game.

• Advertisement
Advertisement