Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

LG 50 inch 81006LB

• 23-06-2021 11:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,503 ✭✭✭✭

bought this tv the other day , having troubled switching from saorview list to free sat

anyone know which button allows you flick from one list to the other ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭UrbanFret

Mad_maxx wrote: »
    bought this tv the other day , having troubled switching from saorview list to free sat

anyone know which button allows you flick from one list to the other ?
    press LIST then the red button, toggle between aerial and satelitte to access the other channel list.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,503 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

UrbanFret wrote: »
    press LIST then the red button, toggle between aerial and satelitte to access the other channel list.

Finding it a very complicated tv, I've saved my favourite channel's but can't click a button like on sky remote to scroll within that selected exclusive list?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,367 ✭✭✭con747

Pressing the red button results in this

" please connect a USB storage to your TV for recording "

Finding it a very complicated tv

If you long press 0 on the remote it should give you the option to set up a list of quick input changes to swap between Saorview and Satellite and so on. Then you just long press a number to go straight to that input.
    On my remote there is a button below the power button which looks like a wire with headphone jack on it for the long way to change inputs.

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

con747 wrote: »
    If you long press 0 on the remote it should give you the option to set up a list of quick input changes to swap between Saorview and Satellite and so on. Then you just long press a number to go straight to that input.
    On my remote there is a button below the power button which looks like a wire with headphone jack on it for the long way to change inputs.

it allowed me select channels for quick access but not to swap between saorview and satelite ?

even when i select the channels for quick access , i dont know how to get into that list quickly , i want to be able to just hit the up and down programme button having selected my nine " quick access " channels ?

it also only allows you nine channels ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 887 ✭✭✭decor58

it allowed me select channels for quick access but not to swap between saorview and satelite ?

even when i select the channels for quick access , i dont know how to get into that list quickly , i want to be able to just hit the up and down programme button having selected my nine " quick access " channels ?

First time you have to go through the source button, the one with the jack plug on it, go to aerial, RTE1 and long press 1, go through the source button again and select satellite, on BBC1 long press 2 and that's it, now to go from Saorview to satellite just long press 1 or 2, you can do the same for other inputs, Netflix 3, YouTube 4, favourite channel on whatever. You have tuned in the Saorview and satellite channels !.

• Advertisement

Il get used to it in a week or so , just dont find it particularly user friendly , never really liked LG to be honest , should have got a panasonic , always liked them

Advertisement