Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hkc tamper after replacing batteries

Options
  • 24-06-2021 1:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭

Got the rf low batt faults on three pir sensors, so replaced the batteries today, after using engineer code

Now getting a tamper fault for one of the zones a few hours later, so I must have gone wrong somewhere

How can I clear the tamper fault? Is there more to resolving the original fault than just replacing the batteries? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,713 ✭✭✭✭altor

Got the rf low batt faults on three pir sensors, so replaced the batteries today, after using engineer code

Now getting a tamper fault for one of the zones a few hours later, so I must have gone wrong somewhere

How can I clear the tamper fault? Is there more to resolving the original fault than just replacing the batteries? Thanks

There is 2 tampers on the PIRs, front and back.
    Check the springs in the sensor to make sure its closed correctly

Advertisement