Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

PS Plus ps3 games no longer on my account ?

• 24-06-2021 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭

Any else have this issue where previously purchased/acquired ps plus games on your PS3 are no longer available to download from Your Library ?

picked up an old ps3 recently , reactivated my ps plus and not a single one of the game are there ? I was a member for about 8 years prior to selling my ps4 last May. Missing Demon Souls and Siren Blood Curse along with hundreds more if I remember correctly.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

picked up an old ps3 recently , reactivated my ps plus .

How long did you let it lapse?
    I may be mistaken, but if you let it lapse too long, you lose access to your games.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,785 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Where are you looking?
    Did you try just going on to the store and getting them that way?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Where are you looking?
    Did you try just going on to the store and getting them that way?

I've tried looking through the store and through my library on browser.
    It was just 12 months of a lapse since I had my last PS Plus sub.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,785 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Did you go to the store through the PS3? The online store on the browser only has PS4 and PS5 games now.

Or you can look through your downloads/library on the PS3?
    PlayStation Network>Account Management>Transaction Management>Download List.

This way is annoying due to lack of search function. But if it works...

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Did you go to the store through the PS3? The online store on the browser only has PS4 and PS5 games now.

Or you can look through your downloads/library on the PS3?
    PlayStation Network>Account Management>Transaction Management>Download List.

This way is annoying due to lack of search function. But if it works...

YA checked there already and same issue. I've called playstation support and opened a case, provided emails from various years where I have made the purchases.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,822 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

I thought you lose access within a month or so once your subscription lapses?

whiterebel wrote: »
    I thought you lose access within a month or so once your subscription lapses?

If your sub lapses you lose access to play the games but they are still associated with your account. So when you eventually renew you get access to them again.

I sold my PS4 back in May of last year and all my ps4 Games are still there but none of my ps3 games. Even the ones I added to my account at the same time as the PS4 titles that were available that month.

Update on this folks. It took 6 months but they are finally added back to my account.

Advertisement