Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unable to register savings account.

Options
  • 24-06-2021 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭

Hi,

I have tried sending an email to bscomms but my Gmail email has been blacklisted on your system.

I am having a technical issue with the BOI 365 on the PC as well as my app. I want to start by saying that I have uninstalled the app and cleared the cache and app data.

When trying to "Add Account/Policy" in Services, I am prompted to select the Account type, asked to put the account number, select contact method (phone/email) and I put my phone number in. On the next confirmation page when clicking "Confirm" I am redirected back to the original "Add Account/Policy" page. There is no error message or anything like that. I am selecting the Term Saving, Notice or Regular Savings Account". I can repeat this many times but the outcome is always the same.

I rang BOI Helpline and they told me I am using the right option and my account number is also correct. When I tried adding my account yesterday, I used the "Demand Deposit Account" which was accepted but then I received a message telling me to use a different account type.

Is this a technical glitch?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Hi There, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

The email address would be BSDComms@boi.com. You can certainly send the screenshot here with the name of the advisor who requested it and they will be more than happy to take a look into this for you. 

In the meantime, we can also help as best we can here. Can I ask what type of savings account you are looking to add to your 365 online? 

Thanks, Aisling

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭kapisko1PL

Hi, I got in touch with the IT support and they are looking into this. THanks for your assistance. If I know what was wrong I will post it here. 

Advertisement