Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rural Wifi and SIRO

Options
  • 25-06-2021 12:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,482 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone ever hear of "rural wifi"? They don't appear on the siro page however if I put my eircode into bonkers, they come up as a siro offering. Price seems good etc but never heard of them before.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭niallb

I was with Rural Wifi from 2015 to 2017 for a 4G connection and found them great.

They made more effort to solve technical problems than anyone else I've dealt with, and when
    my issue turned out to be a local change in network conditions they released me from contract without penalty.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,482 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

It looks to be a handy one for anyone wanting to swap around. They seem to have the 500 unlimited for 35 for a year, matching pure.
    I know vodafone is cheaper but they can be a nightmare to deal with.

Advertisement