Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Russia - threadbanned users in OP

Options
1368536863687368836893691»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,564 ✭✭✭Field east

is it my

• Registered Users Posts: 873 ✭✭✭Addmagnet

Something odd happening with the thread? Latest post I see is from 08/05/2024?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,516 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

• Registered Users Posts: 2,564 ✭✭✭Field east

has this thread been ‘hacked’? . My I pad has stopped receiving posts from May 9th. When I put in a few words for testing they did not come up. When I did the same on another thread there was no problem . When I access the Board’s site , it records under the ‘Russia ‘thread the latest contribution - on 17/05/2024-from ‘Addmagnet ‘ at 8.17 am. But when I go to the site to look up the latest posts - which should be from Addmagnet today- the last on my screen is from ‘Hodger’ received on 08/05/2024 at 11.06am . Anyone know what’s going on?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,424 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Is this thread broken or am I doing something wrong? All the latest posts are dated 8-May.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,196 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Is the thread full or something? Last post showing is from 9 days ago?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭purplepanda

There's 9 days of pages missing on the thread, has the forum been hacked by the tankies? 🤔

• Registered Users Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭RGARDINR

Is there an issue on this thread just showing latest comment is 8th May and been like that for me since yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭RGARDINR

Is there an issue on this thread just showing latest comment is 8th May and been like that for me since yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭zv2

What's up with the thread. Only goes to page 3674 on my computer. Can't access latest posts.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” — Voltaire

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

For some reason I can only see posts up until May 8th. Anyone else having this issue?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,328 ✭✭✭Jinglejangle69

Is there an issue with this thread? Last post I can see is from the 8th of may.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,718 ✭✭✭seenitall

Anyone else not being able to read new posts in this thread - this thread only? I probably won’t even be able to read this post once it’s up. I can see on the Current Events page that someone has posted something in the thread but once I click into the thread, the last post that is there for me to read is from the 8th of May, and remains so now. Anyone? (I guess it’s not much use replying to me on this thread as I won’t be able to see it, just wanted to share.)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,718 ✭✭✭seenitall

Yup, can’t see my own post. Just wanted to ETA, please PM if you have a solution.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭dirk_dangler

I recommend that the pro Ukraine fanatics around here start to withdraw from this discussion, slowly give up the delusion that Ukraine will win, its not going to happen, and the psychological damage you will endure in your current mindset will be devastating.

The writing is on the wall, and its not a Ukrainian victory.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭.Donegal.

Strange, the last post showing up for me here is from the 8th of May

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭dirk_dangler

You are aware that Russia has stated that if/when this actually happens that Russia will confiscate Western assets in Russia, and these assets are of a higher value than the Russian assets in the west.

This is not the win you think it is.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,818 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Test post to assist diagnosis of invisible posts @Spear

• Registered Users Posts: 13,757 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

Merkel was better a 250k Russian soldiers for the Kremlin.

The only question about Angela Merkel was she a bought asset, voluntary or blackmailed by Russia.

The damage she did to Germany and Europe will play out for years to come.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,948 ✭✭✭Christy42

Yeah Russia were not holding off on seizing western assets because the west hadn't seized theirs. Either they will try and seize it or they won't but what the west does is irrelevant for this.

This is good news seizing Russian funds and only good news.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 23,149 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement