Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your thoughts on Train the Trainer Course (QQI Level 6)

Options
  • 25-06-2021 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭

Hi

I was considering doing the component certificate in Train the Trainer Course (QQI Level 6) sometime in the near future. It seems to be a very popular course. I just wanted to know what your thoughts are on it? How has it helped you in your own career? Would you personally recommend it?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭phildenny

What do you aim to do after this course? Whether it'll suit you or not depends on what you are trying to achieve, e.g.be a trainer for a private company, be a teacher etc. Do you have a degree or a trade qualification etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 eilis100

Hi I am also thinking of doing the train the trainer course.

With a view of working in rehab as a tutor for level 3, 4 and 5.

I have a level 8 degree in social care and 10 plus years of experience in a residential disability service.

Advertisement