Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Several dead in German knife attack

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭AlphabetCards

Strumms wrote: »
    I think economic thinking is a big part of it....bigger population and people from this demographic will drive down wages.. things are more competitive for everyone...all the while a bigger population means a higher demand for goods and services....

Business person is win win... “more people to flog my stuff to and cheaper staff to help me.”

These are the exact arguments Jeremy Corbyn made against joining the EU in the 70s! Seems they disappeared down the memory hole.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,186 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

peasant wrote: »
    I'm just going to leave this here:

The suspect ... was receiving psychiatric treatment, according to the Bavarian minister of the interior*

https://www.rnd.de/panorama/drei-menschen-in-wuerzburg-erstochen-verdaechtiger-war-in-psychiatrischer-behandlung-RJWDB27Z2VHZ7PUW6DT2XTUY54.html

Ye can all wind your collective xenophobic / islamophobic necks back in again ...the guy's gaga first and foremost.

*The Innenminister would be the minister responsible for the police force, among other things

Oh that's alright then he was mentally ill.

Sure wasn't that lad that murdered our perfectly legal Japanese visitor also a bit mentally ill.
    And wasn't there a few more attacks that were carried out by mentally ill refugees/asylum seekers?

Funny how many mentally ill folk we have found wandering around Europe and funnily enough most of them seem to be from particular regions and one particular religion.

And would it be racist of us to ask why the flying fook we have allowed in and kept all these fooking nutjobs from some of the most backward intolerant fooking sh**holes in the world?

I mean a bit of common sense would have said, "nah we will pass on you because you are a bit troubled and besides we have enough troubled people of our own"?
    And even if they were allowed in on the first day, somewhere along the line when as usual they become known to authorities, one would think common sense would have mandated they were arrested and promptly deported to whence they came?

Nah we let them stay, we offer them free health services and the opportunity to do their worst.

The US has often trotted out the slogan from Emma Lazarus’s famous 1883 sonnet “The New Colossus”.
    “Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free”

It appears Europe have come up with it's own version ...

"Give me your troubled, your mentally ill, your intolerant, your uneducated, your backward misogynists, yearning to main, rape and kill"
    spacetweek wrote: »
    You don't get Muslim immigrants doing this type of thing in America. It's easier to culturally integrate over there than in Europe. We should be taking a leaf out of their book.
    The key to this is to insist that the immigrants become naturalised, but over here it often doesn't happen.

Yes it is all the fault of us Europeans for not being welcoming enough.

FFS the amount of self hatred we now have from some in the West is astounding.

I am not allowed discuss …

Advertisement