Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilkenny GAA Thread

Options
1408409410411412414»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Mad about baa baas

I was confident before the match yesterday. I was confident at half time despite the misses and a few lads not clicking. My confidence dropped dramatically after about 2mins of the second half..mossy and cody both missed handy chances and I think clare got hope from that ..after that clare took over and we didn't hurl at all.. I can see how Lyng brought older heads on to steady the ship and its easy say now but he needed to be braver and give the likes of wall and Murphy a chance.

Are we ever going to learn that no matter how good or important to the team a player is, there is no point starting a lad who is not fit..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,594 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Not enough being made of the wastefulness of TJ Reid’s long distance frees in the 2nd half. He should’ve copped it early to change things up with then. I’d say 4 or 5 were wasted when going for a score that wasn’t achievable.

Advertisement