Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilkenny GAA Thread

Options
1426427428429430432»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭JJs Left Hand

Best of luck to Bucks. Relentless commitment and had a moment last year that at sportsman or woman would kill for

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭jamesbond2022

What a player Buckley was remember watching him in a county minor final in 2010 maybe he absolutely ran the show was the best player on the field

Him and Padraig Walsh in full flow on the wings made up a great half back line

He had a lot of injury’s the last few years and it’s a testament to his mentality that he kept coming back for more that goal in last years Leinster final was a reward for not throwing in the towel when others might have

Similarly to r hogan he squeezed the absolute most out of kk career and we should be very grateful for his service

• Registered Users Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭Charlie69

Fair play to Cillian, great servant to the black and amber at all grades and could play anywhere. Best of luck to him on his retirement.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭kkclubhurling

I like how Buckley’s game changed and adapted over the years, he was a promising wing forward at one stage and settled as a very strong wing back for many years, fair play to him for his comitment

a big weekend ahead in the club, youd hear lots of talk but we will all know more by Monday

i think Tullaroan vs boro might be a lot closer than people think, it might take boro time to settle on there team with there absences from last year, Tom kenny is a huge loss he was brilliant last year

olg should have too much for clara

village ttown is too close to call, do ttown have a few injuries? will village start any of the young lads, they won the minor league monday I saw

did comer lose a couple more to australia? The noisy neighbors in mullinavat will be really targeting this, i hear they are moving well

shamrocks will have too much for gbc who I think could be missing Billy

I also think glenmore are down a few which should suit the bridge

in junior i think windgap will have a big year

Advertisement