Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone here have this camera set ?

Options
  • 26-06-2021 6:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭

I've moved into a new 4 bed semi and was going to go with phone watch etc but after plently of reading I've decided against it as I sourced a person to install a camera set for 100e(family friend)

I've been looking online and seen plently of Swann devices but reviews are mixed

This set looks reasonable and from what I can tell seem to be the 'better' brands (albeit a stigma with China comes attached)

Would anyone in Ireland have this and is the set worth it ?

Thanks

Hikvision CCTV HD 4K 5MP Night Vision Outdoor DVR Home Security System Kit (White) (1 TB (1000GB)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Hikvision-Vision-Outdoor-DVR-Security/dp/B0751KV47B

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭Lenar3556

HiLook is lower end range within the HikVision family.
    HikVision itself is good, and used by most of the professional installers in Ireland.
    I would say avoid HiLook and go for the HikVision branded.

Advertisement