Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish water delays Killian’s Glen Co Wicklow

Options
  • 26-06-2021 9:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Buying a house in Killian’s Glen in Co Wicklow. We’re waiting for months and months to close.

Apparently Irish water are delaying it.

We’re about to homeless due to our current living arrangements falling through.

What is the hold up?
    How can we ask them to hurry?
    How long do they generally take?

Conveniently the Irish Water forum is closed on boards.ie.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 BigLoser

Any advice y’all would be seriously appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 14 BigLoser

Any advice is greatly appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭Baybay

I’m afraid I’m not going to be of much help but IW do have a presence on Twitter, Monday to Friday, I think. Maybe contact them there & see what they say.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,786 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Get local politicians and local newspapers on to it, usually embarrasses them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭.243

BigLoser wrote: »
    Buying a house in Killian’s Glen in Co Wicklow. We’re waiting for months and months to close.

Apparently Irish water are delaying it.

We’re about to homeless due to our current living arrangements falling through.

What is the hold up?
    How can we ask them to hurry?
    How long do they generally take?

Conveniently the Irish Water forum is closed on boards.ie.
    id say youre been fobbed off with that excuse if theres water on site to build the houses in the first place,its one of the first key infrastrutures put in place alongside power,id be racking up to see if theres water in the stop cock at the footpath,

• Advertisement
Advertisement