Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Resin driveway

Options
  • 26-06-2021 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭

Looking for advice please. We have a concrete driveway and it's terrible. It is uneven and floods in one spot during heavy rain. I'm looking at alternatives, I really don't want cobblelock or imprinted concrete. The front of the house is north facing and I've noticed that moss is an issue for some of the driveways beside us.
    I was wondering if a gravel/resin driveway would work. Could this be used to even out the dipped area without digging the entire driveway up.
    Any advice much appreciated. This is the kind of thing I was thinking of
    https://www.creativedriveways.ie/resin-bound-limerick/

Comments

If you have water pooling, simply changing the style of driveway is unlikely to help out. You should look at installing drainage or such, instead.

(that said, I do like the look of resin driveways).

Advertisement