Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

finding CD

• 27-06-2021 10:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭

Move if this is in the wrong section ; I am trying to find an album to download the
    MP3's from. It's called It's the ultimate dance album. The year is 94 and its from Telstar. It be good if anybody can help

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

Second hand copies can be found cheaply on Discogs. I remember it. 44 tracks, so lots of early fades including a rum version of the PJ & Duncan tune and a total hatchet job on No More Tears. The edit of Swamp Thing on there was used frequently by Telstar on other compilations.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭leemaree

Second hand copies can be found cheaply on Discogs. I remember it. 44 tracks, so lots of early fades including a rum version of the PJ & Duncan tune and a total hatchet job on No More Tears. The edit of Swamp Thing on there was used frequently by Telstar on other compilations.

Yes I have been to that site but I am trying to find somewhere to download the whole album

Advertisement