Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GAP - Masks

• 27-06-2021 6:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,322 ✭✭✭✭

https://www.gap.eu/gap/masks/

Very cheap for good quality cloth masks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭jacool

gmisk wrote: »
    https://www.gap.eu/gap/masks/

Very cheap for good quality cloth masks.
    Thanks, but every time I read it I see "gas masks".

considering the requirement is unfortunately going to be around for a while longer - good bargain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭deiseindublin

I can't get past postcode, keeps failing?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Ensure you have the country correct as doesn't ask me for Postcode at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,253 ✭✭✭ooter

are you trying to register an account before purchasing?
    I purchased as a guest and it worked ok, didn't have to put in postcode, it suggested my eircode and I accepted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

ooter wrote: »
    are you trying to register an account before purchasing?
    I purchased as a guest and it worked ok, didn't have to put in postcode, it suggested my eircode and I accepted.

I had the same issue. I used 4 or 5 Zeros and worked fine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭deiseindublin

Thanks, sorted with 00000s

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,537 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Just got shipping confirmation. Should be here by July 19th. Shipping from Wish is nearly quicker. :)

Mr E wrote: »
    Just got shipping confirmation. Should be here by July 19th. Shipping from Wish is nearly quicker. :)

Mine states the same but moving through Hermes in the UK so for me will be handed to Fastway so will be here much faster than that. They received mine about midnight just gone so I'd say early next week for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭uli84

How much is the delivery?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Spideoige

uli84 wrote: »
    How much is the delivery?

4 euro for delivery on these or free delivery over 35 euro. Just to warn anyone who might buy an extra item to get the free delivery, you won't be able to process a return in store and will have to mail them back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,013 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Initially I thought it may have been a fraudulent site as there was no sign of a https checkout and oddly the text details at the bottom of the page state 2020 rather than 2021, which is a sloppy mistake. Plus the fact that when you go to create an account it absolutely refuses to accept our postal codes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,040 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

Spideoige wrote: »
    4 euro for delivery on these or free delivery over 35 euro. Just to warn anyone who might buy an extra item to get the free delivery, you won't be able to process a return in store and will have to mail them back.

They are closing all their stores and going online only, so no store returns regardless of what you buy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭TheSheriff

Thanks OP, a great buy even with delivery if you order a few packs. Will be handing out some masks as presents :)

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Animo

I received my masks today after ordering on the 28th.

Animo wrote: »
    I received my masks today after ordering on the 28th.

As did I via Fastway, they're great value even with shipping on top of it.

Thanks, put in an order. 👍🏻

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭wait4me

Thanks OP. Delivered by Fastway this morning - great value!

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Spideoige

Received my order today, happy with the quality, cheers for the heads-up!

Got these on Tuesday (said to expect on July 20th). DPD did final delivery. Great quality masks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,322 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

OP here mine arrived within about 7 days.

Really good quality masks and wash really well, I like the little adjustable ear loops, I was getting by with some adidas ones which weren't great especially for your cheeks

Advertisement