Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Landscaper / lawn laying South Kildare

• 28-06-2021 10:21am

Hello,

I'm looking for recommendations for landscapers / lawn turf layers in the South Kildare area. Someone dependable and skillful, who will actually show up when they say they will.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭GavMan

Good luck with that. Rang around a number of people to quote a job for me. This involved removed about 25 tonne of soil installing french drains and attenuation cell, Fill with new top soil, lay 65 sqm of turf and another 12 or so tonne of bark for a play area.

I was either told it would be late august/september before anyone could do it, it was too small a job for a couple of people, and one chap even quoted me over 8 grand.

Ended up hiring a digger for a week and doing it myself for somewhere a little under 3k. I recommend doing it yourself and contacting Fairways lawn turf suppliers on Facebook. Nathan is a gent. Its very easy to do but is laborious tbf

Advertisement