Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worst Market in Football - New manager

• 29-06-2021 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,731 ✭✭✭

Just saw online that Roberto Martinez is the new favorite to become Spurs manager, having been backed in from 20/1 to 2/1 in places.
    He now becomes the 9th new favourite in the market.
    The bookies must be laughing their heads off as mug punters (like me, I backed Allegri at 14/1, thinking it was value!! who is now at Juve, again!) lose money on these markets.
    Never again.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭Mongfinder General

jacool wrote: »
    Just saw online that Roberto Martinez is the new favorite to become Spurs manager, having been backed in from 20/1 to 2/1 in places.
    He now becomes the 9th new favourite in the market.
    The bookies must be laughing their heads off as mug punters (like me, I backed Allegri at 14/1, thinking it was value!! who is now at Juve, again!) lose money on these markets.
    Never again.

Spurs fans won’t be laughing their heads off if they get Bobby Bull**** as their manager.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Maxxx17

It's a bit like that of course.

Advertisement