Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disposing of old keys

• 29-06-2021 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Can I put old keys into the recycling bin? Mixture of brass, metal etc..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

sdfsdfdf wrote: »
    Can I put old keys into the recycling bin? Mixture of brass, metal etc..

No.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Del.Monte

No.

How do you reckon this? I put every metallic item into the metal recycling (tins etc.) it's all scrap and will be sorted later.

Del.Monte wrote: »
    How do you reckon this? I put every metallic item into the metal recycling (tins etc.) it's all scrap and will be sorted later.

It will go straight into the dump. Look at your bin, they only accept likes of tins. If the accepted keys and other junk they would state this in what they take.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Hold onto them and throw them in the mixed metals bin next time you are at a council recycling centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭hhmmm?

It will go straight into the dump. Look at your bin, they only accept likes of tins. If the accepted keys and other junk they would state this in what they take.

I don't have anything to add to this thread but I do think your condescending tone is not needed.

• Advertisement

hhmmm? wrote: »
    I don't have anything to add to this thread but I do think your condescending tone is not needed.

Wtf

Advertisement