Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 iPad Pro v 2020 iPad Air

• 29-06-2021 7:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,313 ✭✭✭✭

If given the choice of the above two what would you go for?

The 128GB 11" Pro and the 64GB Air are both £549 on Amazon at the moment so I'm very tempted, especially by the Pro.

Thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,156 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

If they're both actually the same price it's a no brainer, from what I can see the pro is £649 though. I'd pay the extra just for the 128gb alone though so the Pro for me. The Air is great for the price but 64gb just isn't enough, and the next option up is 256gb and another €150 or so. I would hope they'll eventually upgrade the base storage of the Air to 128gb and then I think that will be the best tablet option on the market.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,313 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

If they're both actually the same price it's a no brainer, from what I can see the pro is £649 though. I'd pay the extra just for the 128gb alone though so the Pro for me. The Air is great for the price but 64gb just isn't enough, and the next option up is 256gb and another €150 or so. I would hope they'll eventually upgrade the base storage of the Air to 128gb and then I think that will be the best tablet option on the market.

2020 Apple iPad Pro (11-inch, Wi-Fi, 128GB) - Space Grey (2nd Generation) - £549 @ Amazon - hotukdeals
    https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/2020-apple-ipad-pro-11-inch-wi-fi-128gb-space-grey-2nd-generation-3755245

I put in an order when I spotted it but blocked my Revolut while I made the decision. It's working out at €650.

Advertisement