Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tour de France stage 5 (ITT): Changé to Laval Espace Mayenne (27.2km)

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,391 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

MVDP more than justified the cost of the wheels :pac:

dont forget overshoes and helmet (also non AF team kit !)

oh and the skinsuit !

• Registered Users Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭Macy0161

I did not think Pog would be so strong on a flat TT. I will now stop making any of my thoughts known.
    It wasn't as flat as was made out in a lot of previews, and more technical. Whatever about the Italian side of his teams management, Pieper (as we saw with the final TT last year) will have had him prepped to f*ck.
    boege wrote: »
    Not just his arse - they described him as 'mummified':
    Whatever about the bandages, he was looking a bit swollen yesterday (as you'd expect). He'll need that inflammation to go down before they hit the mountains and it becomes about power to weight.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

Macy0161 wrote: »

Whatever about the bandages, he was looking a bit swollen yesterday (as you'd expect). He'll need that inflammation to go down before they hit the mountains and it becomes about power to weight.

Is that a joke?

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

• Registered Users Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭Macy0161

Brian? wrote: »
    Is that a joke?
    Blatantly regurgitated from a former pro on the cyclingtips podcast actually, who commented how swollen and "puffy" he looked and carrying extra water weight.

Advertisement