Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cold Tea ideas

Options
  • 30-06-2021 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Long time coffee and tea fan. Trying to up my herbal tea game as I recently tried the Solaris Tea teas and they were amazing. While I am a fan of hot tea I also like cold tea. Any ideas on how to best make it? Is it as simple as boiling water and letting it cool then into the fridge? Any ideas on how to spruce it up?
    I'm also looking to trade an evening alcohol drink in for a tea drink thus the motivation.

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,783 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

My favourite is a plain old Earl Grey. Brew as normal, then add lemon juice (must be fresh!) and sugar to taste. Let it cool, then keep it in a bottle or covered jug in the fridge. I used to make 5 litres at a go, during the summer, and it was always delicious and very refreshing. And much better than fizzy drinks. You can get a decaf version, too, for the evenings.

Advertisement