Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The heartbreaking search for Sagres

• 30-06-2021 2:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Been trying to search far and wide for Sagres that can be bought or shipped to our lovely island. Unfortunately it seems a lot of online sellers are either UK-based and unable to deliver post-Brexit or using very dodgy couriers.

Has anybody had any luck or seen a few bottles in an offie around Ireland? I've no issue travelling a fair aul drive but spots like Egans in Portlaoise have no stock.

I see Amazon sell a few bottles from Berlin but I think An Post are strict enough about beer deliveries.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,895 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

I've definintely seen it in the last year in Molloy's on Francis Street in Dublin but I don't know if anyone is distributing it on the regular.

It won't taste as good as it did in Portugal though.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

They sell it in Nandos if you're desperate for a bottle of it (when they're back open).

Advertisement