Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Betting with Boylesports?

Options
  • 30-06-2021 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering, if anybody bets with Boylesports in shop on football, if yes, why?

Don't normally go into their shops but in the last few weeks, went in for a look for the Euro's and I have seen nothing that would encourage me to bet with them.
    They have had no Money Backs anymore on Euro matches, they do have a free €10 no lose bet on England matches for Boylesxtra customers and a Bet €10 on one selected Euro match and get a Free €5 Bet Builder bet on another match the following day for everybody but that's it.
    Ladbrokes have double 1st goalscorer odds for all matches and PP have a Money Back on 1 match every day.
    Boyle prices on the ones I checked were poor compared to the other 2 major bookies on most of the main markets like WDW, FT/HT, goalscorers and so on.
    Their football double prices are terrible.
    They had up England and Sweden both to win at 5/1 yesterday, Paddy Power had it up at 6/1, Ladbrokes don't do them.
    Today Boyles have the Italy and Denmark double for Friday up at 14/5, PP have the same bet up at 10/3.
    Maybe I'm missing something but since lockdown, it looks like they have reduced their offers and increased their margins?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

You have to laugh.
    Boylesports in shop put up a price comparison screen with their prices against Ladbrokes and Paddy Power yesterday on the Belgium v Italy match.
    They were best price on 4 of the 5 selections they had picked.
    Would have thought not that hard to find 5 online prices where you are best priced all 5?
    In that match, Ladbrokes were double 1st goalscorer odds if he scores in 20 mins and Paddy Power had a Money Back offer if Italy won, Boyles had no specials on the match.

The next screen that showed up was Italy and Spain double at 11/4 (reduced from 14/5 previous day), the same double Paddy Power still had up at 10/3, they must think their punters are stupid?

Forward to today, Boyles were 2/1 England/Denmark double, Paddy Power were 5/2 same double :eek:.

Advertisement