Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bad experiences

Options
  • 01-07-2021 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭

I wont name the shop but i had a weird experience last week.
    I had gotten a voucher for Christmas for this place.I had been tattooed there before and had no problem.
    Anyway the artist i had was very anti covid.Didnt believe in it any of it and blamed the whole lot on Jews and it was their fault.

I felt really uncomfortable about it.And what could i say,he was tattooing me.I was just praying for it to go quickly so i could get out.
    Never again would i set foot in that place and i got the impression there was no point saying anything to the owner.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Maxxx17

Finding a good tattoo parlor is difficult. I had a bad experience myself... I was kind of getting to know about this salon from friends. Everything is fine at first glance. But when I got there I was really shocked! I had to go to a tattoo parlor to get a tattoo. No antiseptic or salves. The needle did not wipe. It's crazy!!! I was shocked. I got scared for my health and decided not to get a tattoo there. Although the salon is expensive. The work is beautiful. But the unsanitary conditions are horrible. Here it is a matter of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭EdensTempleX

I usually just bring headphones with me and they don't say much, I feel they concentrate better with less chat... let the artist do their work

Advertisement