Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir F3000 & Eir Mesh

Options
  • 01-07-2021 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭

So replaced my F2000 that was bridged to an Asus router with an F3000 and 2 Eir Mesh devices to try and address some dead spots.

After an initial settling period Device connectivity issues were resolved.

Some issues I am seeing.

1) When I look at the devices connected when logged into the admin page of the router there appears to not always be devices connected to a mesh device even if the device is in the same room. Sometimes no devices show connected as if that node is not being used. Mesh is using WiFi connectivity to F3000 although were setup via ethernet.

2) When I try to have a WhatsApp group call now it does not work, just times out and does not connect. If I try a 1to1 call that works fine. Also tried another phone and same issue so would appear not device dependent.

Advertisement