Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new customer cant login to online account.

Options
  • 01-07-2021 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭

Hi ive moved into new house, and signed up with EI 4 days ago, received email to register online account, and another to activate smart meter, but once i try to login to my account it seems to get me in but on screen i get promt: WERE sorry Please login to business account ? just a home user here, wonder is there a time period once signing up first time before account is fully active, as cant see any details aside changing account password.

Also how long approx does it take to get nest install. Thanks.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 361 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Aoife

Hi there, 

Thank you for getting in touch. 

A change of supplier can take up to 20 working days to fully complete. You won't be able to do so until the account is live on our system. 

With regard to the Nest, it depends on how busy it is in your area. It might be worth your while calling the Home Services team directly on 1800 372 333 to see about an appointment. 

Please let us know if you have any other questions. 

Kind regards, 
    Aoife

Advertisement