Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vladamir Putin - Presidency Thread - nothing is better than butter

Options
13»

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭RIGOLO

It's impressive the crap that people buy into in terms of Putin koolaid. Pretty sure they would have been praising the love that Stalin, Hitler or Mao holds for the common man back in the day. "Look at Hitler, he's taking questions! Isn't he an inspiration to know of the struggles of the greengrocer? So manly, traditional and strong!"

I see the neo-liberal ' word bingo' is alive and well..
    It only took a few pages for someone to bring up Hitler.
    Another example of 'confirmation ignorance' (the confirmation of neo-liberal ignorance) . When they havent an original idea on a topic they will revert to bringing Hitler into the conversation .

Did you learn about him in school or university ?
    The little German Corporal seem to be the only thing neo-liberals have retained from the classroom .

Meanwhile PUTIN is laying Natural gas lines from the Artic to Frankfurt and laying highways from Shanghai to Berlin , and all the liberals can come up with is .. " what about Hitler , he was a bad man I once heard and if I use it in conversation it means I know something about History "

Ahh well those professors need to hang their heads in shame.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭dam099

MM00279307.0.jpg

I feel sorry for the horse, at least Putin keeps himself in shape so his horse isn't fecked from carrying him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭paw patrol

Gatling wrote: »
    It's a sham ,it's easy to maintain control when anyone speaks up ends up in prison on corruption charges or dead especially journalists ,
    Raising inflation and unemployment won't end well
    Overheal wrote: »
    They scripted 3 whole hours of pre approved and pre written questions wow such sincerity

sure these things may be true and no dount questions are screened

but what is fascinating and to Putin's credit - he offers up a view of what he/Russia is doing and gives an insight into him/Russian policy that we don't get in our woefully inadequate and bias media.
    He offers quality analysis on many issues.

You seem to miss that which is very one eyed of you
    Same posters as usual - can almost hear the chanting USA USA USA USA .

• Site Banned Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭RIGOLO

I spent 18 months in Russia between Moscow and St Petersburgh and I still stay in touch with some.of the people I met over twenty years ago,.

You see more 'confirmation ignorance ' , confirmation of liberal ignorance

This dude spent 18 months in Russia, yet the best contribution he could make on a thread about Russia is he doesnt watch alot of TV ...
    ...I wouldn't watch nine hours of T.V in a week yet ....

I love it, more evidence of wasted education ...
    You couldnt make this stuff up its hilarious
    Another few miles of pipeline and highway laid by Putin and our correspondent who lived in Russia is trying to figure out the remote control .

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Op what's the plan here .....

We all watch 9 + hours of putin and then what ,do we earn an achievement ,badge or something ..

What are you hoping to change

• Advertisement

RIGOLO wrote: »
    I see the neo-liberal ' word bingo' is alive and well..
    It only took a few pages for someone to bring up Hitler.
    Another example of 'confirmation ignorance' (the confirmation of neo-liberal ignorance) . When they havent an original idea on a topic they will revert to bringing Hitler into the conversation .

The little German Corporal seem to be the only thing neo-liberals have retained from the classroom .

Meanwhile PUTIN is laying Natural gas lines from the Artic to Frankfurt and laying highways from Shanghai to Berlin , and all the liberals can come up with is .. " what about Hitler , he was a bad man I once heard and if I use it in conversation it means I know something about History "

Ahh well those professors need to hang their heads in shame.

Tyrant, doesn't allow opposition and both political and media opponents have been killed. So ya, he deserves the comparisons to dictators in time gone, particularly given his utilisation of propaganda. It is incredible during an information rich period of history that so many buy into outright propaganda as you are. Trump, Putin, Orban and Bolsonaro; they all have a type of person that buys into their rhetoric regardless of if the facts align.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,552 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

You see , go outside your little circle jerk normal environment, open your mind to some new ideas and voices. Its refreshing.

Typical of wannabe elites..
    still commenting on videos you havent watched...... true derangmeent syndrome

the ultimate in elitist condescending attitude.
    The lack of education doing the rounds is just appalling, the only knowledge 99.9% of the posters here have on Russia is what they clickbait on in the main stream news feeds from equally un-educated dolts posing as journalists.
    All most can do is roll out stock meaningless phrases on the current Russian state, little understanding of the complex histories of the region, and places like the Ukraine . They probably never even heard of Hughesovka...

quick off you go to wiki .... its not my fault your not informed on current affairs or the historical influences...

jaysus this generation really take the bisuit, blaming others for them being thick.
    Seems some posters here are so thick ,

Threadbanned

• Registered Users Posts: 19,663 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Well if everyone could just take the day off work tomorrow and watch Rigolos 9 hours and 14 minutes of videos that this thread is based upon then that would be just great icon14.png

Hows everyone getting on? I started at 9 this morning and just have under an hour to go. Its riveting stuff, Putin knows the price of corn and bananas. He didnt mention anything about those 27 murdered journalists but Im sure he will deal with that in later videos ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,724 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

The UK Conservatives are probably the most anti-russia/putin government around, are they now being re-classified as liberals? Seems a bit of a stretch.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,663 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Wouldnt be so sure about that, the Tories might hop up and down about Salisbury in public but in private they are taking Russian money
    An array of new links between Boris Johnson's Conservative party and donors with ties to the Kremlin have emerged on the same week that a major report accused the UK government of failing to provide Britain sufficient protection from Russian influence.

Six members of Prime Minister Johnson's Cabinet including Chancellor Rishi Sunak and Business Secretary Alok Sharma, as well as eight junior ministers, have received donations either personally or through their constituency parties from individuals or companies linked to Russia.

Then there was the £160,000 game of tennis
    Chernukhin, who is married to Vladimir Chernukhin, who served as a finance minister in Vladimir Putin's Russian government, is the biggest female donor in UK political history.

In 2014, she paid £160,000 for a game of tennis with Johnson and then-prime minister David Cameron, as well as a further £30,000 for dinner with the UK government's current education secretary, Gavin Williamson. In May last year, Chernukhin dined with ex-prime minister Theresa May and numerous female members of the Cabinet at the time, after donating £135,000 to a Conservative Party fundraising event.
    https://www.businessinsider.com/russia-report-donors-boris-johnson-conservative-party-2020-7?r=US&IR=T

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Fiery mutant

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Wouldnt be so sure about that, the Tories might hop up and down about Salisbury in public but in private they are taking Russian money

Then there was the £160,000 game of tennis

https://www.businessinsider.com/russia-report-donors-boris-johnson-conservative-party-2020-7?r=US&IR=T

That's the crux if it, isn't it. In the western world, politics is all about money. It is at the stage where people aren't even embarrassed anymore when they get caught dealing in these shady types of going on, and the public just aren't surprised. And Russian money just flows throughout western politics. the people know it, the politicians know it.

As for Putin, I actually believe him to be highly intelligent, very astute. He puts western politicians to shame because he doesnt just talk the talk like they do, he is willing to back himself up. My problem with Putin is he is evil. He is power hungry and is willing to kill to get what he wants. He goes beyond politics and will sacrifice anyone who get in his way.

We should defend our way of life to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed, so that any adversary will never make such an attempt in the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,584 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

You see more 'confirmation ignorance ' , confirmation of liberal ignorance

This dude spent 18 months in Russia, yet the best contribution he could make on a thread about Russia is he doesnt watch alot of TV ...

Another few miles of pipeline and highway laid by Putin and our correspondent who lived in Russia is trying to figure out the remote control .

Yep, I rarely watch TV, It rots your brain

Do you watch much TV or is youtube your go to choice of "entertainment"

As I said before, you're well known for refusing to answer questions and running away so why would anyone waste thier time watching the crap vids you have posted?

Edit: Just seen op has been thread banned, I guess we will never know what the thread was all about now *shrugs*

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

It's safe to say this thread is lost at sea .....

Till next time gents

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,552 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Posts deleted

Do not discuss other users

Advertisement