Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not receiving BOI verification codes

Options
  • 01-07-2021 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi There,
    For some time now I have not been receiving verification codes so I cant set up the BOI mobile APP on my phone or change the security setting on my 365 account. My mobile account is with Eir and they say that the issue is with BOI?
    This is driving me cracked
    M

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Hi Sallynoggin,

Thanks for getting in touch and we're sorry to hear you're experiencing difficulty registering for the mobile app. 

To check this, it would be best to link in with our colleagues on 0818200362. One of our colleagues will be happy to look into this further for you.

We hope this helps.

Thanks,
    Richard

• Registered Users Posts: 2,030 ✭✭✭nomdeboardie

Hi - I have the app, set to receive notifications, and it had been doing that sucessfully to allow me to login from my laptop (easier to file away statements from there). However this did not work today or a month ago, so I had to download the statements to my phone then upload to Google Drive or send to myself via email. The app is otherwise working OK for me (at least for looking at account balance info). Can you help, or should I ring the number mentioned above? 

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Cheezypuf

Hi There,
    For some time now I have not been receiving verification codes so I cant set up the BOI mobile APP on my phone or change the security setting on my 365 account. My mobile account is with Eir and they say that the issue is with BOI?
    M

I’m also not getting verification codes. I’m trying to pay for something online. I get messages saying a code has been send to my mobile number. Except it hasn’t. I’d ring Credit Card services, but they’re closed at weekends. A part time credit card isn’t much use to anyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Megan

Cheezypuf wrote: »
    Hi There,
    M

I’m also not getting verification codes.  I’m trying to pay for something online.  I get messages saying a code has been send to my mobile number.  Except it hasn’t.  I’d ring Credit Card services, but they’re closed at weekends.  A part time credit card isn’t much use to anyone.
    Hi, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. 

I am very sorry to hear this. If you find you are not receiving our verified by visa/mastercard 3D secure text to verify your transaction, please call the team on 0818200370. They are available from 9am tomorrow and would be happy to help.

We value your feedback and I will be sure to share this with the relevant team.

Many thanks,
    Megan

Advertisement