Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit card revoked

• 01-07-2021 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi
    I had AIB credit card for more than 10years
    When I moved the house jun 2019I changed my new address to AIB through my net banking for debit account.
    My credit card was expired in01/2020
    As per bank practices they sent me letter for some credit card payment or fees but I didn't got any correspondence
    In Jun 2021 I got to know this issue, I called bank and paid balance of 175 euro in full but I am loosing my creditability
    How can I save or revert my credibility on central credit Register

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭homer911

?? They wrote to you but you didn't get any correspondence? Are you saying that they had your new address for letters but not for statements?

You can't just randomly change your address without proving to your Bank that you actually live at the address, or can at least access correspondence sent there. If you did provide other proof of address then the bank is negligent in failing to update your details completely and issue statements

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 10,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jim2007

Hi
    I had AIB credit card for more than 10years
    When I moved the house jun 2019I changed my new address to AIB through my net banking for debit account.
    My credit card was expired in01/2020
    As per bank practices they sent me letter for some credit card payment or fees but I didn't got any correspondence
    In Jun 2021 I got to know this issue, I called bank and paid balance of 175 euro in full but I am loosing my creditability
    How can I save or revert my credibility on central credit Register

The minimum reporting requirement for the CCR is 500 euro, so I'm not sure where this is going...

Have you requested a copy of your CCR report?
    Every month lenders submit information on loans of €500 or more to the Register
    link

Mod request: Your credit card was not revoked, so amend the thread title.

Advertisement