Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wireless Broadband?

Options
  • 02-07-2021 9:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭

So my building only has VirginMedia and I can't change to any other broadband. I checked with Sky & Vodafone and others as well and they all can't provide wired broadband in my building. I asked the building management about it as well and they also confirmed that we can only get wired VirginMedia as a broadband option in this building.

Anyway, I'm now considering 5g wireless broadband. Has anyone used it yet and what is your experience with it? I'm currently paying 63 eur a month for VirginMedia for a 240Mbps connection and the prices are going up as well so considering moving to a wireless 5g broadband.

I usually play online games on Playstation so will 5g broadband be okay for that? What are peoples experiences with 5g Broadband so far and is there any particular service provider that's better for 5g wireless Broadband?

Advertisement