Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current Account Statement

Options
  • 02-07-2021 10:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, I am trying to get a statement for my current account between Nov 2019 and Oct 2020. The previous statement I have for this period only has 'Balance Forward' written on it with no breakdown of transactions. When I try re-order the statement, I still only get 'Balance 'Forward' and no other items on the statement.
    How can I get a full statement for all transactions between these dates?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

krburgess wrote: »
    Hi, I am trying to get a statement for my current account between Nov 2019 and Oct 2020. The previous statement I have for this period only has 'Balance Forward' written on it with no breakdown of transactions. When I try re-order the statement, I still only get 'Balance 'Forward' and no other items on the statement.
    How can I get a full statement for all transactions between these dates?
    Hi Krburgess,

Thanks for reaching out to us today. Can we ask when you log in on 365 and select the "statements" tab in your account, is there a statement before this one that has a breakdown of your previous transactions?

Thanks,
    Richard

• Registered Users Posts: 2 krburgess

Hi Krburgess,

Thanks for reaching out to us today. Can we ask when you log in on 365 and select the "statements" tab in your account, is there a statement before this one that has a breakdown of your previous transactions?

Thanks,
    Richard

Hi Richard,

No, there are no statements there before that date with any transactions on it. I have re-ordered statements for this date to try get full transaction list but it doesn't work.

Thanks
    Kieran

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Megan

krburgess wrote: »
    Hi Krburgess,

Thanks,
    Richard

Hi Richard,

No, there are no statements there before that date with any transactions on it. I have re-ordered statements for this date to try get full transaction list but it doesn't work.

Thanks
    Kieran
    Hi Kieran,

Thanks for getting back to us with this information.

I would recommend logging into the app, select services and then send us a message option. One of my colleagues with account access will be happy to look into this further for you.

Many thanks,
    Megan

Advertisement