Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Query on Follow up?

Options
  • 02-07-2021 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

I recently had an ectopic pregnancy, that ruptured and resulted in the removal of one of my Fallopian tubes. I was under the care of the EPU at the rotunda, I have since went to the gynae clinic for a HSG, which informed me of damage to my other tube. They’re referring me to the fertility clinic, I was wondering if anyone has attended or been referred to the clinic at the rotunda? I can’t find
    any real info online about the fertility clinic at the rotunda other than that of the private one. Trying to determine if this is where I’m referred to and how long have people waited for their appointments? Thanks.

Advertisement