Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MSPaint your House Reveal... adrift at sea

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,489 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Well done eveyone, Thanks boo, fantastic game, great paintings and descriptions .

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Deja thanks for an excellent reveal. I'm always astounded by the talented pictures people produce!

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Edser

Thanks Deja, super game and reveal!

Well played all, great describing, others, and awesome drawing :):eek::D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,489 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Trigger wrote: »
    Hey now! Ace needs to check their sent box because that was all them!

Although they are technically correct..

Cork people are cocks :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Wonderful work Boo.....well done!!!!:)

• Advertisement

Just caught up!!! Omg!!! That was absolutely amazing. Some of the those pictures were mind blowing and what an ending. Boo you are an evil genius and I love it!!

Brilliant work Deja Boo, and all the wonderful painters and describers. Well done all. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,180 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Thanks, Deja for a brilliant game. You're the mistress of MS games :)

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭Killinator

I'm sorry I missed the latter stages as I had a few calls in work.

Fantastic all round.

Thanks Deja for captaining this ship in every which direction, a fantastic host.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,003 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Thanks Deja, monumental amount of work putting that together - always appreciated!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,007 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Great work Deja, the hostess with the mostest! :D

Spectacular painting everyone. Shouldn't be surprised by the quality anymore but I still am! Brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Noo

Late to the party here because of my time difference....but holy crap that was impressive!! Well done Deja, how you kept your head screwed on during that is truely astonishing!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,371 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

I had decamp just after the reveal started..... just galloped through it now, and I fear I may have to seek counselling as a matter of urgency :o

Mother of Divine, like.......

What are ye all on? :confused:

My resolve has hardened that I am never, ever, EVER going to offer to paint in one of these things!

I'm not entirely sure I followed the whole..... narrative, shall we call it..... but my God there were some epic highlights along the way!

What a Magnum Opus, Deja Boo..... I'd say you put more work into that than I did into my entire college degree!

Great fun, well done everyone - when's the next one??? :D

(and just for clarity, I knew well that wasn't Lenin - hence the question mark - but wtf is it??? I'm completely convinced I recognise the picture, but after about 4 hours of googling i eventually gave up...... someone please put me out of my misery :( )

• Registered Users Posts: 20,362 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Deja Boo is the GOAT!

Amazing reveal. Amazing paints and descriptions and the twists in the game were just exceptional!

i cant believe how close we came to coming back to the original picture. I thought we had no chance.

Just .... just...... just awesome!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    I had decamp just after the reveal started..... just galloped through it now, and I fear I may have to seek counselling as a matter of urgency :o

My resolve has hardened that I am never, ever, EVER going to offer to paint in one of these things!

I'm not entirely sure I followed the whole..... narrative, shall we call it..... but my God there were some epic highlights along the way!

What a Magnum Opus, Deja Boo..... I'd say you put more work into that than I did into my entire college degree!

(and just for clarity, I knew well that wasn't Lenin - hence the question mark - but wtf is it??? I'm completely convinced I recognise the picture, but after about 4 hours of googling i eventually gave up...... someone please put me out of my misery :( )

The "Artist"'s name is Andrea D'Aquino

More can be found Here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭Neowise

https://illustrationage.com/2016/06/08/mixed-media-mastery-by-andrea-daquino/

Just in from work and caught up!
    My first paint game and I was second describer, I hardly recognised the first pic!
    That was brilliant Deja, really amazing, fair play to you for putting the whole thing together, gave me some great smiles after a kinda ****ty week :D

Thanks very much, I'm definitely in for the next one.....not painting though :)
    Some amazing artists on here

• Registered Users Posts: 13,618 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Trigger wrote: »
    The "Artist"'s name is Andrea D'Aquino

More can be found Here

oh good gracious....

:eek: *freezes* :eek:

no one tell artist andrea how I described her brilliant, beautiful, interesting, impressive work of art please :o

DXMfkGB.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 13,618 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

bubblypop wrote: »
    ... I'm definitely in for the next one.....not painting though :)

Aw no, all paintings are great fun, no matter the skill level! The limits of mspaint are part of the fun of the game. :D

Sincerely,
    Deja de ...Goat ? :eek: :pac:

Advertisement