Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sky Q connects to home Wifi only on alternate days!

• 03-07-2021 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Upgraded to Sky Q a week ago. Setup (and the connection to WiFi ) went smoothly. Next day though the Sky Q box wouldn't connect despite several attempts through the usual menus. The day after that it connected on startup no problem and the following day it didn't. Is this standard for Sky Q?

My broadband provider is Vodafone and my FireTV connects to the Wifi with any hitches.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,577 ✭✭✭swoofer

Skk Q and wi fi is a known issue. Have you loads of stuff running off wi fi and how fast is your broadband? The best fix is to hard wire it.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 AmberSolace

I've just the FireStick connected wirelessly with no problems. I'm thinking that too - hard-wiring the the thing.

Advertisement