Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

ACCA CAT continur or Full ACCA - advice

Options
  • 04-07-2021 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

hi all,

I have currently all my ACCA foundation exams complete including F1 - F3. I can now sit 2/3 option Foundation is Financial Management or Foundations in Audit - However, i cant seem to find courses for either of these modules online just a text book and practice kit. I could also just transfer to full ACCA and just go straight to F4.

To note i work in funds industry and have worked in fund accounting and financial reporting and currently in regulatory reporting so i easily meet the PER requirements of CAT.

Has anyone been in similar situation?

1 If you picked CAT route where online did you do the option courses?
    2 for full ACCA which online provider would you recommend.

Grateful if anyone can offer advice.

thanks,

Dec.

Advertisement