Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thoughts on Ballymahon

Options
  • 04-07-2021 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭

My wife and I are looking for a house in the Midlands. We are viewing a house on Monday in Ballymahon. It is in what looks like a small estate called Creevagh Beg.

Any thoughts from anyone on this and the town in general? My wife and I are middle aged with no kids so don't needs schools or night clubs. ;0

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Vlagro

Hi.. also interested in this area. Did you since move there?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Bit late to the party but Ballymahon as a town is fine. It'll likely expand a lot in the coming years with Center Parcs down the road.

Can anyone recommend any good schools in the area please? Brother is contemplating a move to the town. Do they have mixed?

Advertisement