Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belmullet area restaurants or barfood

Options
  • 05-07-2021 6:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Planning ahead for potential break in August.

Looking for recommendations on restaurants or bats in Belmullet, preferably seafood. Was given one recommendation for Talbot hotel.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,197 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

batman1 wrote: »
    Hi,

Planning ahead for potential break in August.

Looking for recommendations on restaurants or bats in Belmullet, preferably seafood. Was given one recommendation for Talbot hotel.

Thanks

Have only ever stopped in Talbot's, the fish was always very good.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

We’ve had bar food in the Broadhaven and it was good enough .

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭kegg

I had dinner in the Talbot last summer. Probably the nicest food I've had! Delicious.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Blackjack

I've only ever heard good things about the food in the Talbot but I've not eaten there.

Have stayed and eaten in the Broadhaven, it's good, very good value for money. Be hungry, portions are large.

The Chinese in Belmullet is very good too if you fancy something along those lines.

Advertisement