Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

That's twice I've become a member of Amazon Prime!!!

• 05-07-2021 8:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭

Twice in the past year I've noticed in my bank statement that I'm a member of Amazon Prime without my deciding to join. I cancelled after first noticing and today I've again noticed I've become a member.

I've considered membership in the past but because I've never seen the need for 'speedy delivery' and I'm a fairly infrequent online shopper there's no value in being a member.

Am I missing something and being signed tip without my knowledge or am I omitting to decline membership somewhere in the purchasing process?

It's becoming an issue of trust for me now, to be honest.
    Has anyone else experienced this or any words of wisdom?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭milehip

Happened me once years ago, I brought it to their attention and was issued a refund with out any hassle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭padyjoe

You are not the only one! I noticed there had been a charge dating from my last order and I can't remember of having signed up for prime at all!

Advertisement