Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bathroom light fittings

Options
  • 05-07-2021 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭

Trying to pick a mirror wall cabinet with lighting for the bathroom. It's previuosly been wired for a shaving light but don't want another of these. I'm browsing the sonas bathrooms brochure. Seems you can buy a cabinet and then a light fitting that " can be fitted onto mirror or cabinet". Call me oldfashioned as they say, but I can't visualise drilling a light fitting onto a cabinet with a mirror on it. Am I to assume that this is not possible with a cabinet with a mirror door??

I hav also looked up a mirror cabinet with lighting but man, they are sooooo expensive! Am thinking prob will go for the storage over the lighting but it seems a waste not to use the wiring again as it's part of the deal that it will be re wired , but with the same as before - the shaving light.

Advertisement