Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some body help please

Options
  • 06-07-2021 9:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

GP threw me out of the clinic, during this pandemic it is not possible to find a gp in my area I am an epileptic and a wheelchair patient or they could do it where I write and complain

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭markmoto

Go to another GP, perhaps walkin clinic

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,475 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Why?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,807 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Threw you out ? If it was unreasonable for them to do so make a complaint...

https://www.citizensinformation.ie/en/consumer/how_to_complain/complain_about_medical_professionals.html

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Contact the Patients Association. Google them? You cannot legally be left with no doctor. HSE have an obligation to you so contact them.

I have recently been through similar and they allocated me to a GP who had to take me on. Even though I live on a small island that is outside her practice area. So at least I get my medication as you must also.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

How are you doing with this? Hoping it is better.

• Advertisement
Advertisement