Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The stack system

Options
  • 06-07-2021 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭

Has anyone tried The Stack System yet?

Any feedback?

Just see they are now shipping to Ireland $70 postage on top of an already expensive kit when you include the PRGR radar which you also need. How the idea of the app that gives you specific training sessions really intrigues me

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,532 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

Have seen a bit of talk about it alright. Might be one for @benny79  as I know he's chasing a bit of extra speed with the driver these days!

I know nothing about it to be honest, not sure how it compares to say, Superspeed, but seems like a similar concept

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭benny79

No I haven't heard anything about it. I have signed up to Top speed Golf with Clay Ballard it was €40 for all access membership. He does suggest you get some swing device to measure your swing speed but you can get anyone. I actually picked up the PRGR second hand on adverts for €150. Its kind of like a college course were you read, listen to audio watch videos than work on the drills.. He gives you ways to track your progress.. I starting with the 20 minutes distance fix. Done my second range work last nite. Unfortunately I sprained my wrist the other day! Think I might of over did it a bit! But have to say I am enjoying it but its not a overnight fix you have to put the work in plus takes over a year to probably go through everything but is set out in modules everything is very well explained and it got great reviews and you have loads of direction on how to improve your overall game. So so far so good.

Advertisement