Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy Amazon Firestick 4K in Ireland.

Options
  • 16-07-2021 2:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭

Hi I'm looking at getting one of these.

Locally I've tried Harvey Norman, Curry's PCW and Argos. I tried a few amazon EU sites but they don't deliver to Ireland.

Is there anywhere I can order? From Ireland, preferably.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,868 ✭✭✭ozmo

It was on sale in amazon.co.uk today-

Fire TV Stick 4K Ultra HD with Alexa Voice Remote | streaming media player - £34.99

“Roll it back”

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Dick Turnip

sligojoek - did you have any luck getting it that time? I'm having the same issue as you were, currys are out of stock and I can't find an amazon sight that will deliver to Ireland

• Moderators Posts: 12,375 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

Anyone have any luck here? Amazon wont ship, and currys still out of stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 notnowcato

Bought one last week at freetv.ie on irish company very fast delivery

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Hi Dick. Sorry I just saw this now.

I ordered from Amazon uk using address pal but it was sent back and I was refunded.

After that I ordered and had it sent to a friend in the UK. He unboxed it and used it for a day then put it in plain packing and sent it to me a week last Thursday. I still haven't received it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Dick Turnip

I found a site shop4ie.com that had them and ordered there.

I think it's coming from the UK, it said allow 3-7 working days from dispatch, currently on day 5. So hopefully it arrives ok this week at some stage!

Advertisement