Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monthly 365 savings account

Options
  • 16-07-2021 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭

Hi. Does BOI do the above saving account any more. I'm looking at opening a saving account but seem to only find the goal saver option which seems to only have a maximum of 36 months where as I'm looking at something a lot longer term. Is there an option that suits my needs.

Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Eve

Hi there, thanks for your post on Boards.ie.

We do not offer 365 Monthly Saver Accounts at the moment. I have provided a link below to the savings accounts that we do offer, including more information and where you can apply, I hope it helps.

https://bit.ly/3xFQHtL

I hope this helps. If you have any further queries please don't hesitate to get back in touch with us here, we'll certainly do our best to help.

Thanks, Eve

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭easygoing1982

Hi Eve.

Is there an account option available that there is no time limit on. I can only see the goal saver account on that link that would sort of apply to me but I'm looking for a longer term saving account

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Eve

Thanks for coming back to me here.

Are you looking for a savings account that you'd have instant access to online? i.e. transfer to and from the account instantly?

Thanks, Eve

Doesn't necessarily have to be. I've no problem in giving notice first of withdrawal. Let it be 7 days or 30 days. But if there's no instant access options I'll go with that aswell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi easygoing1982,

The savings time frames for the Goal Saver are more a guide to help motivate you to reach your savings goal. You could opt for a higher goal with lower regular savings and let the account continue as long as you wish to save.

Thanks

Tara

• Advertisement

That's great thank you

Advertisement