Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice Brunch Destination in Drogheda with outdoor dining

Options
  • 16-07-2021 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,754 ✭✭✭✭

Spending the night with the missus in the D Hotel in Drogheda and looking for somewhere nice to have some brunch before we check in. Tried googling etc. and hard to get any good hits, the best one is Sage ad Stone in Duleek which I have visited many times cycling and would recommend to anyone, but ideally I want to park the car up at the hotel, go for a wander and have a nice Brunch.

All recommendations very much welcome.

Kind regards,

Inq

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

The Louth forum might be a better place to ask. I'd move this for you but I don't have the power yet on this new platform.

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭PurplePrincess

Not sure if it's too late for you but Il Forno on West Street and D'Vine at the back of the town centre are both lovely.

Both walking distance from hotel.

Advertisement