Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sage oracle touch

Options
  • 17-07-2021 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Have been looking at this machine for a while and its reduced at the moment. I have a tassimo but am trying to get away from the pods. Have also had a nespresso lattissma pro but the temp of the drinks was always on cool side. Mainly looking for a machine that will do lattes and that is really ease to use. Anybody have any experience of this machine, if it’s worth it or am I just paying for the name?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭caviardreams

Sage are also doing a free barista accessory pack on a few of their higher end models incl the oracle touch: https://sage-promotions.com/en/customer-apply-for-promotion/?country_promotion=1

If you are just looking for an upgrade from pods, there are cheaper starting points imo, maybe the sage barista express? There is a separate thread on it with a lot of feedback and advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Sunshine83

Thanks for the advice caviardreams. If it was just myself I’d prob go with the barista express. However there is different levels of patience in the house so that’s why I was looking at a machine that is fully automatic and really easy to use. A friend got the delonghi dinamica at Xmas and I wasn’t that impressed. Now it may have been the beans or the setting may not have been correct as it was only out of the box a few hours. That’s why i was thinking about the oracle I’d prefer to spend a bit more and have everyone be able to use it.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,880 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

This is a good brand, too, way better than De Longhi. https://www.lidl.ie/p/home-living/zanussi-espresso-maker/p14300

Not sure if it's still available nor if it'd be any good to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭Pete123456

I think I know the answer, but what is the best time or place to buy an oracle touch? I think last Black Friday there were some decent discounts?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,773 ✭✭✭ablelocks

another option may be to keep an eye on the used, like new or very good categories across amazon.co.uk / .de / .it / .fr sites

you could come across some very good pricing there, although the sage products may not appear too often

• Advertisement
Advertisement